Thursday, May 10, 2012

Kenny McCormick sculpture!


             This is my Kenny McCormick sculpture! If you don't know who Kenny is, he's a character from a show called, South Park. Kenny is a 9 year old boy that is really unlucky. For example, he dies in most   of  the episodes and he is made fun of  for being poor. Personally, Kenny is one of my favorite characters of all time!

               What I used to create this character is air dry clay and acrylic paint. The difficult part was getting the details on the eyes and the shoes. It took me a long time to get it the way I wanted... Well, this is my
 first post on the "PUNK PONY" blog. There are going to be more updates soon. Hope you  enjoyed!

                                                    - Starr :)


No comments:

Post a Comment