Thursday, May 10, 2012

SOLLOX CAPTOR MY LITTLE PONY!!!!


 This is a my little pony version of the character, Sollux Captor! If you don't know who he is, well he's from this web comic called, "homestuck." He is a troll with red and blue or 3D glasses and a shirt with the Gemini symbol. If you want more info on him, look him up on google.

                             This is the first my little pony I ever used sculpty with. And I LOVE IT!!!



                                   As you can see, I made the Gemini symbol as the cutie mark!

                           Sadly, I didn't make the 3D glasses :(  But here's a close up on the face!


                                                So, that's my Sollux Captor My Little Pony!

                                                 - Starr

              
               P.S      YOU DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE EAT THE MIND HONEY!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment